North Lakes Sports Club provides thousands of dollars every year to local events, schools, charities and community groups through our Community Chest Fund.
Assistance available to organisations/groups will be assessed on an individual basis.
To be elegible for Community Chest funding your organsiation:
- Must be a registered school, charity, or not-for-profit organisation.
- Can’t be a sport club or a church group.
- Should be based within, or provide tangible services to, North Lakes Sports Club’s community support area as defined by divisions 1, 2, 3 and 12 of Moreton Bay Regional Council.
- May be an organisations/group from outside this area that provides emergency support or extraordinary service to our local community or another community, which at the discretion of North Lakes Sports Club’s Management Committee, is deemed worthy of support.
- All applications must be submitted prior to the event or commencement of the project/program.
- Applications for events should be submitted at least six weeks prior to the event.
- Applicants must demonstrate a need for the financial assistance and provide detailed information on how the funding would be used to assist their organisation and the local community.
- The proposed recipient must acknowledge the assistance provided by North Lakes Sports Club in all communications with media and under the terms in which the assistance is provided.
- The proposed recipient must agree to provide information to the North Lakes Sports Club on the results that have been achieved as a result of the grant and agree to this information being used to notify third parties at the discretion of the club.
- Applicants must also agree to participate in photographs or interviews with media to acknowledge the assistance provided by North Lakes Sports Club.
How to apply
If you meet all of the eligibility and conditions noted above, and you have digital copies of proof of expenses, event flyers, and a photo, then you can apply for funding using our online Community Chest Online Application BELOW.
If you prefer to download, print and submit your application using a paper form, then click DOWNLOAD FORM.
Outcome of application
While all applications that meet the above mentioned criteria will be considered by the Management Committee, some applications may not be successful. All applicants will receive written notification of the outcome of their application.