COVID SAFE at North Lakes Sports Club
In accordance with the directions given by the Deputy Premier on 22/7/21, the following restrictions will apply in our venue from 6am Friday 23/7/21:
– Patrons must wear a mask at all times unless eating or drinking
– All front of house staff will be wearing masks at all times
– Patrons must remain seated whilst eating and drinking
– Dancing is permitted but patrons must wear a mask
– Venue capacity restrictions apply
Safety & Social Distancing
For the health & safety of our members, guests and team, please help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 by practising:
- Personal hygiene by washing & sanitising hands before, during & after your visit with us. Hand sanitiser is located throughout our venue.
- Practising social distancing by keeping a minimum of 1.5m from others.
- Using contactless payment where available.
- Consider downloading the COVIDsafe app like our staff have done.
- Not visiting our Club if you are feeling unwell, isolating or have come in contact with a confirmed case of COVID.
What we are doing (our COVID promise to you) :
- All our staff have completed mandatory COVID-19 training.
- Staff have been encouraged to download the COVIDsafe app.
- Dedicated hygiene & sanitation team performing regular cleans throughout the day.
- A deep clean of the venue is performed every night.
- Maintaining an accurate register of all visitors to the venue.
- Promoting social distancing & contactless payment.
- COVID marshalls monitoring social distancing & area limitations.
General Club entry requirements still apply although we do ask that anyone feeling unwell, isolating or who have come in contact with a confirmed case of COVID not visit our Club.
Due to the Covid19 government recommendations venue capacity restrictions apply.
Some changes have been made to how you sign into the club:
- Members are required to swipe at the kiosks as they enter & exit.
- Reciprocal members & visitors are required to sign in using the InfoSign Kiosk at the Foyer and hand their ticket to Foyer upon exiting the Club.
Caboolture Sports Club is required to record names and contact details (e.g. Phone number or email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the club for contact tracing purposes per QLD Government regulations.
QR Codes available for all patrons to use at our venue. The Check in Qld app is a Government initiative to conduct contract tracing in an efficient manner and remain option for patrons to use.
Instructions to use the Check In Qld app:
Download the Check In Qld app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Register your details (required for the first time only).
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
At participating venues, open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed Check In Qld QR code.
Add in any additional people—those who are with you without their own device or app.
When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the app successful check in screen.
Children & Explorers Kids Club
Kids are permitted in the Club until 10pm.
All children must be signed in & out of the Explorers Kids Club with staff filling out on behalf of parent/guardian. Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed access to Kids Club and asked to leave premises.
FIND OUT MORE
*Capacity restrictions apply. Wait times may apply. A 90-minute time limit applies per child.
Banyan Restaurant & Deck
Members and guests must remain seated at all times while eating & drinking during these restrictions.
Capacity restrictions apply – bookings are highly recommended!
Members and guests must remain seated at all times while eating & drinking during these restrictions. Capacity restrictions apply.
Dining in our cafe will NOT require a booking.
FIND OUT MORE
Bars, Keno & TAB
Members & guests are able to enjoy their favourite drinks straight from the bar at their convenience. Please return to your seat to enjoy your beverage.
TAB & Keno facilities are also available!
Capacity restrictions apply.
Our Foyer bottleshop offers a range of beers, wines & spirits.
*North Lakes Sports Club promotes the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Limits apply.
OPEN DAILY from 10am!
Members & guests must practice social distancing whist on the gaming floor.
To help promote social distancing we have implemented the following:
- Rearranged furniture throughout the gaming room
- Provided additional hand sanitiser stations
- Used floor marking around high congregated areas
- Frequently cleaning surfaces including gaming machines
- Promoting our card-based play options
- Displaying COVID safe signage throughout the gaming room
Please follow these indicators whilst in the Club, as well as directions from staff.
Capacity restrictions apply. Drinks permitted in the DOSA until 10pm.
Social distancing & capacity restrictions apply – first-in basis. Please allow ample time to be seated by our staff.
FIND OUT MORE
Our courtesy bus is now operating on a limited timetable.
A maximum of 5 patrons at a time are permitted on the bus during these restrictions.
Click here to see our timetable & if you’re within the serviced areas.
Functions & Events
We have COVID safe function pages available – visit our FUNCTIONS PAGE for the latest information on functions at Caboolture Sports Club.
Capacity restrictions apply.
Please note that no dancing is permitted during these restrictions.
We will be providing a limited entertainment offering during these restrictions. Click here to see who’s playing!